Social Security Disability
Reduced Fees On All Settlements
At Pfeiffer Brown DiNicola & Frantz we want to put more money in your pocket. That is why we offer reduced attorney’s fees on all lump sum settlements and we never charge for our advice.
We only collect if you collect. We accept all injury cases on a contingent fee basis, which means you will only pay an attorney fee if we obtain a recovery for you.
Law firm partner Rob Frantz is a Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist*, a distinction held by less than 1 percent of attorneys in Pennsylvania.
Fighting For The Injured Since 1978
- We pay all costs to litigate your case
- Reduced attorney’s fees
- Special rates for union members
- No attorney’s fees until we win
- Lump sum settlements
- I just hurt myself at work. What should I do?
- I told my employer about my work injury, but they have done nothing. Is this legal?
- I was hurt at work and the insurance company denied my claim. What should I do?
We think that we chose the best legal firm around here. We want to express our thanks and gratitude for your firms’ respect and professionalism. We would recommend you to anyone. You are the best lawyer anyone with a workers’ compensation or social security case can get.
We Only Collect
If You Collect
We accept all injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we only collect an attorney fee if we obtain a recovery for you.