Get The Most From Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
When you or someone you love has been injured while on the clock, you’re likely to have a number of questions:
- How will I pay my medical bills?
- What about lost wages?
- Can I even go back to work?
- Should I file a workers’ compensation claim or a lawsuit?
- What are my rights?
Contact us for the answers you need. At Pfeiffer Brown DiNicola & Frantz, we never charge any fees to sit down with injured workers or their families to talk about their concerns. In fact, we never charge any of our clients any fees until we win financial compensation for them, and our fees are lower than other attorneys in the area.
Millions Of Dollars Recovered For Injured Workers And Their Families
Since 1978, our law firm has established a reputation for providing honest legal counsel and aggressive representation that get results. Today, our lawyers focus solely on protecting the rights of the injured and their families.
Partner attorney Rob Frantz is a Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist,* standing among less than 1% of attorneys in the state.
- We know our clients. We will work with you very closely to get to know you and understand your needs so that we can build the strongest possible case. We will help you figure out your next steps and make sure you find the medical care you need.
- We know the law. Our legal team has many decades of combined experience, focusing heavily on workers’ compensation and related areas of law. We will use our extensive knowledge to help get you every penny you’re entitled to.
- We know how to take cases where they need to go. We are strategic negotiators and strong fighters. We are prepared to handle your workers’ compensation case at any stage.
We Understand Work-Related Injuries
On-the-job injuries can take many forms, and we understand that different injuries require a different approach. The most common injuries we see in our practice include:
- Injuries to the back – These can be sudden or develop over time.
- Repetitive stress – Injuries develop from repeated strain on certain areas, such as carpal tunnel.
- Fall injuries – Falls are a common injury, especially in accidents on a construction site.
- Traumatic brain injuries – Unfortunately, these injuries can be life-changing and may result in permanent disability.
We can help you understand the best approach for your case, including whether you need benefits to cover a temporary or permanent disability. If you lost a loved one, we will help you file the proper claim for a fatal workplace accident.
Get Your Questions Answered
Give us a call today at 570-391-0199 or send us an email if you would like to sit down with one of our attorneys, free of charge, to discuss your concerns. This is a no-risk, no-obligation opportunity for you to get your questions answered. We have offices in Pottsville and Valley View.
*Rob Frantz is certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.