- Managing Partner
Rob has been certified as a workers’ compensation specialist as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Rob only accepts Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability cases.
Rob personally witnessed on the job injuries while working his way through law school as a member of the Teamsters Union. He worked with injured workers’ mistreated by the system. He has legally represented injured workers since 1997. For years he practiced law in Harrisburg with the former director of the PA Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and with a former Workers’ Compensation Judge.
He returned to his hometown, Pottsville, in 2006 after the birth of his daughter, Ava. He and his wife Sofie have since been blessed with a second daughter, Ella, and he is happy to be back in Schuylkill County. Sofie’s also happy. According to her, "now clients don’t have to leave town to hire a city attorney."
Over the years Rob has recovered millions of dollars in wage loss benefits for his clients. More importantly, he will aggressively protect your rights and treat you like a person – not a file. Rob never charges to answer your questions. If you have a question, call him for a free consultation, free meeting, free answers and free advice without any obligation. If you hire Rob he reduces his fee for every workers’ compensation lump sum settlement and he will pay the thousands of dollars necessary to fight your case in court. If he doesn’t win your case – there is absolutely no cost to you.
Why pay more to get YOUR money?
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation 80%
- Social Security Disability
- Social Security Disability 20%
Certified Legal Specialties
- Workers' Compensation, Pennsylvania Supreme Court, 2014
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2001
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1996
- Lebanon Valley College, Annville, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: Political Science/History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Middle District Court
Past Employment Positions
- Cook & Niven, Associate, 2004 to 2006
- Self Employed (Private practice), 1997 to 2006